Overseas Chinese Environmental Engineers & Scientists Association, hereinafter referred to as "OCEESA".
The objectives of OCEESA:
1, To encourage the advancement of environmental engineering in all areas.
2. To promote research in environmental engineering and science.
3. To improve the qualifications and usefulness of OCEESA members.
4. To encourage professional contacts among OCEESA members.
5. To promote interactions with other scientific communities.
6. To strive for international recognition by our professional peers.
7. To assist members in the professional development or educational training.
www.oceesa.org - 26194 - Overseas Chinese Environmental Engineers & Scientists Association
2 / 3